Brandon’s Banter 1-13
February 13, 2011
Posted by on
First off, I would like to say that all the EEFL stories will be at eefl.wordpress.com from now on. Actually there is no second anything, let’s begin.
- I really hope that you guys are all as excited about the MLB this year as I am. I spent 3 hours reading fantasy baseball articles the other night. Oh, that reminds me, we still have some spots open for the EE Sports World fantasy league. So if you want in, let us know.
- You can be expecting a full MLB preview coming in about two weeks on here. We will be posting a division per day with the final day being the playoff and world series predictions. This will go for approximately seven days, so mark your calendars, we know you don’t want to miss it.
- Albert Pujols is demanding a 10 year, 300 million dollar offer from the Cards, and they aren’t giving it to him. I have no doubt in my mind that they want to, but they just simply can’t afford it. The top contenders for him are the Rangers, Angels, Dodgers and Cubs. We might actually be staring into the face of reality. This could be Pujols’ last year in a Cards uniform. As long as he doesn’t go to the Cubs, I’m happy.
- The NFL’s labor agreements have stalled again. Surprise. I know they’re scheduled to meet again in a couple weeks but I wonder if that’ll even happen. It’s so dumb. It’s just a little kids game seeing who is going to give in.
- My boy Carson Palmer put his house for sale, trying to show people he’s serious about never coming back. Now it’s time for Mike Brown to determine if he’s bluffing or not. Due to Brown’s stubborn nature, he’ll try and call it, especially since he can’t move him until a new CBA is reached NBA.
- God, I hope the NFL doesn’t go uncapped.
- Hey everybody, I’d like to remind you all that the Cleveland Cavaliers are indeed still in the NBA. In fact, they won the other night to end their NBA record 26 game losing streak. They beat the Clippers in OT, who seems to be everyone’s favorite team nowadays because of Blake Griffin.
- The ’Melo trade drama drags on…
- No really, that’s all I had to say about ‘Melo.
- The Celtics beat the Heat in a close game today. My pick to win it all is Miami, but after watching that game, I’m not sure they can do it… yet. I just think Ray Allen and co. have a little something left in the tank for one more title.